From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 2/12/2018 1:13:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Outdoor PON OLT

When doing full throttle Calix GPON we have about $570 invested in cpe electronics, splitter, ont/olt/onu etc. Everything but fiber and outdoor cabinets.

When doing active Ethernet you can come in closer to $100 per customer.
For non regulated greenfield, I am having a hard time convincing myself to do PON.