That was my thinking as well.

From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 2:56 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT one more for the borg

I'm not in the habit of cutting through fences, but I'd guess that it would
take less time to get through chain link, but you're going to need a bigger
cutters... and if somebody wants to get in that badly, they'll cut through
either one.

But I can say that climbing 8' chain link with barbed wire at the top isn't
that hard...