I've seen a few "fences" lately around equipment here in California that
are 8ft-ish and has about 6 horizontal wires that are insulated from the
posts with plastic hanging signs that say something like "danger 12,000
volts" I'm can almost guarantee it's not lethal although they want you to
think that, too much liability. It's probably just a regular of special
fence charger, probably would be the cheapest way to build something with
the least chance of intrusion?