Nano: You do not seem to understand what I am saying and you constantly seem to
add your own  interpretations which are wrong. Your comments about narrow AI
are not relevant to what I am talking about. In order to communicate with other
people you have to have the ability to recognize your own fallibilities.
On the other hand I believe that a language based program (that learns through
the use of human language) would have to constitute the basis for AGI because I
believe that there is another kind of artificial learning which is not being
implemented. If I know the answer why don't I just do it? I don't have the
time. But many people do not understand how a language based AI program could
be anything other than narrow AI, so perhaps you see the futility of the effort
which I totally disagree with.