I know that you can do stuff like this with Microsoft's new SilverLight.

For example, http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/36544

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Tintner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:44 PM
Subject: [agi] Request for Help

Remember that mathematical test/ experiment you all hated - the one where you doodle on this site -

http://www.imagination3.com

and it records your actual stream of drawing in time as well as the finished product?

Well, a reasonably eminent scientist liked it, and wants to set it up. But he's having problems contacting the site- they don't reply to emails &

"there's no way of accessing the time and
space coordinates of the drawings, unless there's a
possibility to read them from the Flash animation."

Can you suggest either a) a way round this or b) an alternative site/method to faithfully record the time and space coordinates of the drawings?

Cheeky request perhaps, but I would be v. grateful for any help.

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;