To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [agi] constructivist issues

Mark,

Yes, I do keep dropping the context. This is because I am concerned
only with mathematical knowledge at the moment. I should have been
more specific.

So, if I understand you right, you are saying that you take the
classical view when it comes to mathematics. In that case, shouldn't
you agree with the classical perspective on Godelian incompleteness,
since Godel's incompleteness theorem is about mathematical systems?

--Abram