To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: [agi] constructivist issues

Mark,

Thank you, that clarifies somewhat.

But, *my* answer to *your* question would seem to depend on what you
mean when you say "fully defined". Under the classical interpretation,
yes: the question is fully defined, so it is a "pi question". Under
the constructivist interpretation, no: the question is not fully
defined, so it is a "cat question".

Numbers can be fully defined in the classical sense, but not in the
constructivist sense. So, when you say "fully defined question", do
you mean a question for which all answers are stipulated by logical
necessity (classical), or logical deduction (constructivist)?

--Abram Demski