For any parent, I would love to be still a kid, so feel free to address me by
my first name.

As I mentioned, giving a yes or no without knowing the kind of PDF would not be
possible. As in when you get the PDF, we can figure out exact specifics. We
will figure out the solution which works.

OCR is a process, which converts scanned documents into text, which allows Jaws
to read out to us. Otherwise, a mere scan generates an image which  is not
readable by Jaws.

My number is: 9892622230.

Regards,
Amar Jain