You could also upload the file on google drive and open it with google docs.

Thanks
Dipendra

-----Original Message-----
From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
mukesh jain via Ai
Sent: 11 August 2017 00:01
To: Share, empower &Enrich <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: mukesh jain <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ai] Reading pdf files

hello madam,
to read the documents in pdf, you can use any OCR programs like fine reader,
kurzweil, openbook, lex etc. with these programs you can convert the scanned
pdf documents in to editable formats like word, searchable pdf etc. i have
been using these programs since 13 years so surely know the ways to deal
with these documents. so in case of any doubts, you may get back to me on my
mobile 7021030307  thanks,

On 8/10/17, SatyaNarayana Murthy Tanikella via Ai
<ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please take notes given by your daughter's institute and use adobe
> reader and jaws.
> most of books can be easily  readable.
> if there is any problems I can guide her.
> You can call me on my mobile 9493866028.
> I have so many pdf books.
> I am a sr software engineer working with IBM.
> Best regards.
> Satyanarayana.
> Disclaimer:
> veracity;

> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/mailli
> st.html _______________________________________________
>

> Ai mailing list
> Ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them master
you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller

sent through this mailing list..

https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.htm