HI, when I open a medium size file which contains many pages, the viet
ocr couldnt open it and it is getting crashed. Whats the way out?

On 8/18/17, Nirmal Verma via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> Google drive has limitation of 2 mb and not more than 10 pages. So please
> take a note of that and use Viet OCR for bigger files.
>
> Nirmal
>
> On 18 Aug 2017 8:59 a.m., "Dipendra Manocha via Ai" <
> ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
>
>> Most likely the files have non-unicode font. Easy method would be to
>> print
>> to file. This will create PDF with image of pages. Then use google drive
>> and
>> google docs to convert it to get readable Hindi text.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Dipendra

"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds"
Francis Bacon

With regards:
Prashanth MN
Panchayat Development Officer,
Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department