On 16/03/18 21:56, Patrik Nordwall wrote:

You can setup email notifications as described in
https://discuss.lightbend.com/t/how-to-use-the-discuss-forum-as-a-mailing-list/61
If I'm understanding the warning at the bottom of that page, you'll get emails for *all* categories in Discourse, not just Akka, is that correct?

As I read it, the advice on that page is "Don't use the mailing list functionality" so I'm a bit surprised to see it being recommended here.

--
Alan Burlison