I seem to remember hearing that the 100 did not speak all of the menus when it
first came out. That may have been corrected since.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 3:10 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Looking For Equivalent to Olympus DS-40Recorder

Ah which issues were those? Meh I can't tell you how accessible it is now VS
then as I saddly have never had 1. But if you list the issues It might refresh
my memory.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#133): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/133
View All Messages In Topic (19): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/7689038