From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of
rsnel...@optusnet.com.au
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 5:40 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Looking For Equivalent to Olympus DS-40Recorder

If you look around, you can still find an LS-14.  I purchased a brand new one
as recently as 6 weeks ago.

However, you may find it cheaper and just as good, quality wise, to purchase an
LS-P2.

The LS-P2  has the voice guidance for the menus and is, to all intents and
purposes, the replacement for the LS-14.

It is, however, physically smaller than the LS-14 but it is particularly good
for live recording.

Bob Nelson