From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 11:07 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Looking For Equivalent to Olympus DS-40Recorder

Alright well if you would like a DS I think that this then means and I
don't know if this even ixists anymore, I'll suggest the DS 71. My
friend Brian has it. What exactly of the DS do you want in your new
recorder? Here's the thing with the LS-P2. It's part of the LS line with
is a bit more pro focused. But it is a musicians thing and stuff. It's
able to record up to full glorious Blu-Ray disk quality of 96 KHZ at 24
bits per sample. So you get a little mini 1 tripple a powered stick in
your pocket and go HD recorder. You'll be able to set the date and time
on your own

  cause they've now had the british lady they record come back and say
the months days hours and so on. That's basically the thing with that.
Now the other thing is you don't have to wory about that little snap off
mike cause the mikes are built in and the jack for the external is some
place else. So there is another advantage there. But if it's a DS you
are after exactly then the DS 71 if it can be found even on Amazon would
be the way to go. Someone correct this if wrong but I do think that the
71 can record DVD quality 48 KHZ 16 bits. So there's that. Hence why I
steped up to the LS line with the LS-14 cause I love recording at
Blu-Ray quality. But the 71 doesn't do it nor do the DM's which are the
consumer music player recorders. The most famous with blind people of
which is the DM4.

View/Reply Online (#193): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/193
View All Messages In Topic (46): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/7689038