Well, they mmade it now that if you don't have a key, you must just
connect your recorder and it will pick up its serial number wich will
serve as a vallit license thing as long as its connected.

View/Reply Online (#155): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/155
View All Messages In Topic (41): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/7689038