Hello, I've used VLC Media Player on my Windows 10 machine because I like the ease of being able to easily go forward or backward through a file without doing a lot of tabbing as with Windows Media Player; however, every few files I listen to I get a message saying:  "VLC crash reporting; oops, VLC Media Player has crashed; would you like to send a crash report?" I tell it yes, and VLC plays as normal; I get this message every two or three files I play; I've tried resetting preferences, but that doesn't make that behavior go away; I use the latest version, 3.0; what's the best accessible way to keep VLC from doing the crash thing so much?  Thanks for any tips or tricks for this.

Peter Russillo

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#261): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/261
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/12663582