From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter
Russillo
Sent: February 24, 2018 2:14 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] VLC crashing

Hello, I've used VLC Media Player on my Windows 10 machine because I like the
ease of being able to easily go forward or backward through a file without
doing a lot of tabbing as with Windows Media Player; however, every few files I
listen to I get a message saying:  "VLC crash reporting; oops, VLC Media Player
has crashed; would you like to send a crash report?" I tell it yes, and VLC
plays as normal; I get this message every two or three files I play; I've tried
resetting preferences, but that doesn't make that behavior go away; I use the
latest version, 3.0; what's the best accessible way to keep VLC from doing the
crash thing so much?  Thanks for any tips or tricks for this.

Peter Russillo

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#262): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/262
View All Messages In Topic (2): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/12663582