Ah well what ever you recall of your DVD experience just get yourself a Blu-Ray player heck just even borrow a few disks from a library and it's all good. It's the same. Just even install the trial of Any DVD HD to unlock the disks cause VLC can't actually officially play Blu-Ray, run it in the Back ground and wamb there ya go. I'v tried the Passion of the Christ Blu-Ray and a few others. I think I even watched Godzilla 2014 on my PC this way. But yeah I tryed this cause Cyberlink's Power DVD is totally unusable for someone blind now. The last real usable 1 was version 9. Then it got worse and worse the newere it got.

On 2/24/2018 4:54 PM, JM Casey wrote:
I'm not sure about that. I use it to play DVDs and yes, it's very usable for
that purpose. I particularly like how easy it is to select audio stream/tracks,
subtitles and so on. I don't own any blue rays or a sophisticated sound
system...just your average 2.1 stereo setup. I've got surround on the stereo
but I never use it. Haha

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: February 24, 2018 4:51 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] VLC crashing

Yeah I use VLC for internet radio. But also I found as long as you have
something like Any DVD HD going in the background it's a verry accessible
Blu-Ray player. Obviously DVDs too but I was amaised that it's about as easy as
Windows Media Player use to be when it played DVDs. Thing is I don't know if
VLC can handel UHD BD or the Dolby Atmos bit streams on said disks. If it can
then so glorious.