Hi,
Reinstall the latest VLc player. This some times solve such issues.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] På vegne af Hamit Campos
Sendt: 24. februar 2018 23:00
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] VLC crashing

Ah well what ever you recall of your DVD experience just get yourself a Blu-Ray
player heck just even borrow a few disks from a library and it's all good. It's
the same. Just even install the trial of Any DVD HD to unlock the disks cause
VLC can't actually officially play Blu-Ray, run it in the Back ground and wamb
there ya go. I'v tried the Passion of the Christ Blu-Ray and a few others. I
think I even watched Godzilla 2014 on my PC this way. But yeah I tryed this
cause Cyberlink's Power DVD is totally unusable for someone blind now. The last
real usable 1 was version 9. Then it got worse and worse the newere it got.

View/Reply Online (#271): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/271
View All Messages In Topic (11): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/12663582