Hi Winton,

Not sure if this is the issue or not, but I've several times had LiPos fall
below the minimum voltage needed to satisfy the charge circuit. Usually,
you just need to "jump start" it, either with a "real" lipo charger,  or a
current-limited bench supply, or even just a big resistor and another 3.7V
lipo cell. Once there's enough charge in the cell, the regular charge
circuit will work again.

Casey