Hi Dustin,

A script-tool application for running script taking parameters such as path to
script, PFEXEC or SUDO and when to run etc

define script-tool amplugin-script {
plugin  "amplugin-script"
property "script" "path to script to run"
property PFEXEC" "YES"
property "SUDO" "no"
execute-on pre-dle-backup,pre-dle-amcheck,post-dle-backup
}

Tailored backup script could then more easily being intergraded into amanda
dump types.

Thanks Gunnar Gunnarsson