On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 16:11:15 -0400, Nathan Stratton Treadway wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 17:29:41 +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
> > I received:
> >
> > "Your message to chris.hass...@betsol.com couldn't be delivered.
> >
> > Chris.Hassell wasn't found at betsol.com."
>
> (I just tried sending email to this email address.  My message was
> accepted for delivery by the Betsol mail server, and I haven't received
> any bounce message back [after waiting a few minutes].  So hopefully the
> bounce you saw was just a temporary misconfiguration on the Betsol mail
> server...(?) )

Ack -- I just discovered that my 9/13 test message did result in a
bounce message after all.  (The bounce message went to my spam
folder.)

I tried again just now, and his email address still bounced.

So it would seem that Chris is indeed no longer at Betsol  :(

                                                        Nathan

Nathan Stratton Treadway  -  natha...@ontko.com  -  Mid-Atlantic region
Ray Ontko & Co.  -  Software consulting services  -   http://www.ontko.com/
 GPG Key: http://www.ontko.com/~nathanst/gpg_key.txt   ID: 1023D/ECFB6239
 Key fingerprint = 6AD8 485E 20B9 5C71 231C  0C32 15F3 ADCD ECFB 6239