We (59Pixels) are considering stopping android development in the near
futures for about 10 reasons the main being

1. The 24hour return policy - http://tinyurl.com/atcou3 shows that
people tend to play low cost games a few times before stopping, this
is meaning that people will play the games a few times and will just
get a refund
2. Users are marking our applications with a 1 star simply because we
charge for a full version or because they are unable to download it
from the market (not our fault)
3. Google has been silent on all issues regarding issues that have
cropped up over the last few days
4. They refuse to let UK developers charge a USD price so we are
having to charge our games for 0.59GBP which is putting people off.
5. and a few more.