JP,

The mobile market is a very different place now to what it was when some
of these guys started work on their projects. With paid apps now out the
door I expect many to be evaluating the time they spent and the return
their getting, and I'm interested to see what happens.

Android may have provided some innovation, but the other platforms are
fighting back. Nokia have their Ovi store which will list open source
apps, BlackBerry now have an SDK thats an Eclipse plugin and their store
has been taking submissions since the end of last month, and Windows
Mobile 6.5 is around the corner and MS have confirmed Windows
Marketplace will stock mobile apps.

All three of these vendors already have millions of users and years of
experience working in and with Mobile users, so the Android proposition
may not be as attractive to them as it once was, especially given the
way Google are currently handling feature roll-outs and general
developer relations.

Al.

--
======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,

subsidiaries.