As andnav2 was not working on koolu beta 7 (whatever I tried), I migrated to
cupcake.

I had 2 options: one "Michael Trimarchi"'s images and one Sean McNeil (which
image is since Dec).

I took "Michael Trimarchi"'s images
(freerunner-cupcake-snapshot-v15.jffs2<http://panicking.kicks-ass.org/download/freerunner-cupcake-snapshot-v15.jffs2>)
and the kernel.
I encountered some issues:

  - WIFI:  when I try to connect to wifi, after I put the wep key, the enter
key window closes and the device blocks. I can reboot only with battery
removal.
  - bootup errors:
    init cannot find /system/bin/mountd  disabling mountd
    init cannot find /system/bin/playmp3 disabling bootsound
    init cannot find /system/bin/flash_image disabling flash_recovery
  - overall is quite unresponsive: to enter the wep key takes a few minutes

Does anyone have solutions for these issues (especially the WIFI) ?

Do you have better experience with other cupcake images?

Thanks.