Hi,

thomas faust wrote:
afaik michael's image are the most functional and fastest.
as for me only the volume of my speaker and mic during calls was too low.
you can also try the koolu images here: http://www.koolu.org/releases/
but there has been now activity from koolu's team on the freerunner (as also discussed on this mailing list).
tom
Can you try to update the freerunner-ril.so with this new one? I change the
source repository too with the patch.
http://serdar-dere.net/cgi-bin/?p=platform/hardware/ril.git;a=commitdiff;h=29ca62e5906d815bb3e13e0b8d2de00bd1d947eb

So you can take a look to the change.

Michael