El 2018-02-13 10:40, Xavi Ivars escribió:

Both of these are horrible. So I propose that we just make it
read-only for a year and then delete it.

In the meantime the migration crew (you, Sushain, others) will have
the responsibility of fixing the ~1000 links on the Wiki so that
they point to the right place and people don't get 404s or outdated
links by clicking in the documentation.

I agree. I would make it read-only for a while (or deleting the
content), adding READMEs in all folders pointing to the new URLs.

​(P.S. As Apertium has been selected for GSoC this year
(hooray!),
we hope this goes through as soon as possible before March 12.)​

I agree. Basically this goes through now or we have to wait another
six months.

Also, agree :)

I think it's a matter of the PMC to give a clear answer to the
proposal.

There are currently 4 votes in favour and one abstention, so it looks
like this goes through, but we'd really like input from Felipe and
Sergio too.

Fran