El 2018-02-13 11:23, Francis Tyers escribió:
El 2018-02-13 10:40, Xavi Ivars escribió:

Both of these are horrible. So I propose that we just make it
read-only for a year and then delete it.

In the meantime the migration crew (you, Sushain, others) will have
the responsibility of fixing the ~1000 links on the Wiki so that
they point to the right place and people don't get 404s or outdated
links by clicking in the documentation.

I agree. I would make it read-only for a while (or deleting the
content), adding READMEs in all folders pointing to the new URLs.

Note that there are _far more_ than 7 links to the SVN code on the Wiki.
I suggest using Google and not the (broken) Wiki search:

https://www.google.ru/search?q=svn.code.sf.net+site%3Awiki.apertium.org&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=g72CWobnBMfBsAGP3oagDA

Fran