In January, I happened to attend a "standing room only" presentation on
communicating about GMO crops at the Mid-Atlantic Convention in Hershey, PA.
The speaker was from the Center of Science in the Public Interest.  Their web
site posts a 24 page bulletin on the subject at the link below.  The bulletin
provides a good review for those who are in position to discuss the issue with
the public.

Link to "Straight Talk on Genetically Engineered Foods":
http://cspinet.org/new/pdf/biotech-faq.pdf

Thanks.

Ken Silsby   Eastern Technical Manager, Apples
Mobile: 716.471.5383 | Fax: 716.204.8065
ksil...@agrofresh.com

www.agrofresh.com