Clarence wrote:
>> Even if you manage it your way with clipboard, you can only get ONE
>> e-mail address carried to mail from hotlist.  If you leave the mail
>> editor, it will be blank when you get back.  Start from scratch ...
>
>You are right, THAT is a serious problem. :(  But, this is a problem with
>Insight that should be easy to fix. I have come to understand that Insight
>is not Michaels' product.

Well it is still his product, but since anyone can change the code it seems
better (IMHO) if I change there and Michael concentrate on core.exe (which
I don't have the source for <g>).

>And Bernie is very open to suggestions - time
>permitting.  It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.<g>
>I would fix it myself but the source is "C" and I loathe it.

Actually I think this has more to do with Core.Exe. The only way InSight
could handle it is if you pressed a button that runs some dgi where
insight.exe is called. Most mails doesn't use insight at all. It's only
used for listing, viewing and adding attachments to them, core.exe handles
sending and composing.
I do not think that running InSight for such a trivial thing would be a
good idea (it will slow it down - ever heard of bloatware <g>).

>> I want to know how anyone who has a job, or school, can *possibly* keep
>> up with all this??
>
>It must be nearly impossible.  I find that Arachne has taken over about 50%
>of my life.  I used to COMPLAIN about all the time M$ was making me waste
>because all I got out of it was torment. Arachne is a source of pleasure.<G>

The list only takes up an hour or so a day as most for me. If I on the
other hand don't download mail in a while it will take me much more time
then just one hour * days off to get through it all, and that's kind of weird.
//Bernie
http://bernie.arachne.cz/ DOS programs, Star Wars ...