--- Alypius Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"But what if this ugly guy isn't rich--oh! You mean
pecuniary benefits taken from *other* people--purely
through voluntary donations of course.  After all, you
consider force to be (morally?) "bad."  I'm just
looking for some consistency here."

That's funny.  I'm assuming that I don't really need
to justify why I feel there is a difference between
taxation & sexual slavery.

-jsh