For some reason it's not on the list

I want the session called "Remedy Licenses for Dummies" with tips and tricks
to using the minimum amount of floating licenses while staying within the
License Agreement.

-Geoff

On 7/18/07, Jarl Grøneng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pretty much the same, but also
AR System Plug-in Server 7.1 and Java SDK and AR System 7.1 API
enhancements

-
Jarl

On 7/17/07, Jon Chau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ** https://bmcuserworld.com/catalog/catalog/catalog.jsp
>
> What are some of the topics that most interest you?
>
> I'm interested in:
>
> The Definitive Pure Java Single Sign On Integration of Remedy Web
> Making DVF Development Easier: A High-Level API and a Case Study
> Taking Advantage of New Features in AR System Server 7.1
>
> Jon
>  __20060125_______________________This posting was
> submitted with HTML in it___

the Answers Are"