I, too, was disappointed with the dearth of non-BMC presenters.  I think the
submission time was far earlier than it had been in years past - that may
have had a bit to do with it.

Rick

On 7/19/07, Bill Estep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

** I didn't see any development sessions.  They are all BMC product
related.  Did anyone see anything that's not BMC product related, but Remedy
development?

Thanks, we're still trying to decide if we are sending folks.

Bill Estep
Nemours