  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How you you guys analyze ITSM 7 code? Dev Plus? Master AR
Suite? No logging doesn't count.

**
Rabi, I have had success using the Sync Search Database to lead me
through some of the related items in ITSM 7.  Unfortunately, log files
are about the only other thing that's been educational.  I'm sure that
there is a utility or two out there that can help - too bad BMC can't
seem to provide any of their own that are better than stuff we had years
ago.

Maybe with the new Admin tool coming out, they'll have the ability to
give us some functionality that the current tool won't support.  I wait
with fingers crossed.

Rick