You have good points.....but.....

my personal feeling is that I try to help when I can because I feel good
about

being able to help and share my knowledge....

I don't really expect gratitude, although it would be nice...

I don't expect everyone to act as I want them to or think they
should.....

I just don't reply to ungrateful people or people who have issues either

with the help or with some aspect of their personality......

Some people are just plain pukes....there is no qualification to get
onto the

internet and post stuff...

You cant' please everyone....

When I read a flame/ream/snotty reply to something I posted, I just lean

over and press the "DEL" key ......

"Hitting back" never accomplishes anything except to lower ones self to
the

level of the "hitter".

Life is too short to worry about the ungrateful, the dorks and the
people with

issues.....

I also hold the door for women entering/leaving a building. I rarely get

"Thank you".....and really don't expect one....but still open doors for
women...

But that's just me......I try to understand that there are people in the
world

that I don't find it easy/pleasant to work with/for, but I didn't create
the world

and some of them may find ME difficult/unpleasant to work with/for, but

we all have to be here....

But...that's just me....

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.