That's a good observation, Bill.  Let me clarify and correct myself in
response.  We are a family, but one that wants to be inclusive of new
members, either active or passive ones.  My instructions, if you want to
call them that, weren't designed to be rules that we plan to enforce as an
entry exam, simply observations that have been seen by many to enhance the
ability of a new Remedy professional to fit in in this family, and to
receive the help they come here for in the shortest possible time.

So call my steps a primer to assist in rapid and seamless entry into the
ARSList family, not a list of justifications to flame the uninitiated.

Rick