John,

I have seen it run on a 4 GB laptop. (I assume the install was done on a > 4GB machine -- then saved as a VM -- then copied to the 4GB machine)

Once on the 4GB laptop - the VM took 1.5 hours to bootup. Once it booted up -- it appeared to run fine -- but really - nothing was done -- just opened a few screens.

I am told the BMC SEs are getting laptop refreshes - because the 4 GB laptop is unacceptable - especially for demos.

(I did not even know you could get a laptop with > 4GB -- as 4GB is an interesting technical hurdle)

So - I have seen it run on a 4GB laptop -- but not sure about how the install was done.

-John

--
John David Sundberg
235 East 6th Street, Suite 400B