Hi,

OS: Solaris
DB: Sybase ASE 15, Sybase Client 12.5

After installation, the window says "ARSystem Server was successfully
installed" but there's a message saying that the server was not started.
When we try to manually start it, we get an error:
couldn't set locale correctly
couldn't set locale correctly
egrep: can't open CHANGE_CONFDIR/ar.conf
egrep: can't open CHANGE_CONFDIR/ar.conf Action Request System
initializing.
./arsystem: WHERE/bin: does not exist

Anybody understands this?

Thanks!

Regards,
Kali

NOTICE
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way. If you received it in error, please tell us immediately by return
email and delete the document.  We do not guarantee the integrity of any
e-mails or attached files and are not responsible for any changes made to them
by any other person.