Kali,

I have not see those errors before, but here is my guess.

Maybe the installer did a poor job of updating the script with local values?

I would check the contents of the
_server_install_location_/bin/arsystem script. See if you can find the
string "CHANGE_CONFDIR" in that file. If you can... then well... it
seems wrong to me.

Also verify that the armonitor.conf file looks ok. (normally in a
places like /etc/arsystem/_your_hostname_/armonitor.conf)
  You looking for what script(s) armonitor is starting.
  Verify that the "arserverd" process exists where armonitor.conf says
it should.

HTH. Good luck.

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.