Hi,

Yes we have sudo, and I can logon to the box.  I am not sure what  wrappers
are.  We run the discovery, everything shows up EXCEPT the serial  number
of the Unix box with the Solaris operating system.  We do not get  errors on
the scan.

Also sneep is a Solaris utility below:

_http://wikis.sun.com/display/sneep/SNEEP+FAQ_
(http://wikis.sun.com/display/sneep/SNEEP+FAQ)

.
_http://www.sunsolarisadmin.com/hardware/find-chasis-serial-number-using-sne
ep/_
(http://www.sunsolarisadmin.com/hardware/find-chasis-serial-number-using-sneep/)

In a message dated 10/20/2009 1:52:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,