From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 1:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Discovering UNIX Server Serial Numbers

**
Yes - thank you this is very helpful.  I do not believe this is a Remedy bug.
I am wondering if anyone else has not been able to obtain the serial number for
Unix/Solaris servers - or if our company was the only ones in the universe
experiencing this issue?

In a message dated 10/20/2009 2:22:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,