From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Moore,Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 11:12 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Assigned license issue

**
I'm having a hard time tracking down a really odd problem I'm having.  It's
only affecting one or two users, but up to this point BMC has been little help.

*         AR Server 7.0.1 Patch 006

*         Mid-Tier 7.0.1 Patch 006

*         ITSM 7.0.1

I have a user that has had a working account for over a year, and randomly last
week he was unable to login via the Mid-tier or user tool.  I've checked the
logs and the Admin tool and I can see the user is receiving a Read  license,
even though he is set for a floating (both app and server).  I've tried
removing his licensing and adding them but that doesn't help.  Does anyone have
any thoughts?

Thanks