From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Moore,Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Assigned license issue

**
Thanks for the replies. I've had similar problems as everyone described with
guest and upper case before, but that's not the case in this example.  No LDAP
or Orcale here, we're exclusively  Windows in our Remedy environment.
Last time I had this issue I ended up deleting the user and recreating the
account, I was just trying to prevent from going that route again.

*Fix*
I ended up deleting all the group and license information in both the People
and User form for the user.  Once that was done, I set the account back up and
had the user test.  He was immediately able to login with a floating license,
much faster than recreating his entire account.  Thanks for the suggestion Sean.

-Bruce