Axton,

Our configs are surprisingly similar..we are using the WebLogic server as
both Web and JSP at this point.we don't seem to be having issues with the
WebLogic with no Proxy in place.nor do we seem to have issues when using the
Tomcat that comes with 7.5 (5.5.28).so I suggest trying to bypass Apache all
together and see if that eliminates your issue.just a thought.

Mid Tier Version

7.5.00 Patch 005 201005111542

Installation Directory

/app/bmc/midtier

Web Server Information

WebLogic Server 10.3.2.0 Tue Oct 20 12:16:15 PDT 2009 1267925 Oracle
WebLogic Server Module Dependencies 10.3 Tue Oct 20 13:57:01 EDT 2009

Operating System Name

SunOS

Java Version

1.6.0_18