From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Spangler Robert C CIV USSTRATCOM/JWAC
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SDE versus ARS

**
Going out on a limb, but we are being forced to move away from Remedy due to
budget and personnel reductions.  Was wondering if any of you guys knew much
about Service Desk Express (SDE).  We were primarily using ARS for ticketing
and assets management, had never broken into Change, SRM and some other goodies
that we had plans for.    BMC suggested SDE as an alternative so we were going
to look in to.  Thanks for any advice or suggestions!