From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SDE versus ARS

** Robert,

Am I reading this right that you were in production less than a year before the
decision was made to move away from the full suite?  Can you share how long it
took to get into production?  It sounds like a very short lived implementation.

Jason

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Spangler Robert C CIV USSTRATCOM/JWAC