From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Longwing, LJ CTR MDA/IC
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 1:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ServiceNow as SRM replacement?

Joe,
I used to be confused about Twitter as well....but look at it as just
another notification/reply loop.  You receive emails from Remedy,
right?....people want the ability to receive Text messages from
Remedy....Twitter is just another notification method....if people want
their Remedy system to notify them on Twitter regarding the status of
something going on....sure, why not.