Dave,

Ok, fair enough.  And I agree there are a lot of
qualifications/considerations.

I'm seeing now, though, that I posed too broad (and sensitive) a question.
 Let me try a different angle on this, which should be sufficient for my
needs:

On a good day, and if it's all you had to do, about how many workflow
objects (AL's, filters, escalations) can you create (minimum, maximum, and
average)?

For me, if it's very complex workflow, it might be as low as 15-20 objects.

On the other hand, if it's a highly mechanical operation - e.g. I need to
replicate the same On Return active link that perhaps calls a common guide
across all the fields of several forms, so I'm only changing the field id
and doing a "Save As" - it might get up to a few hundred (say one/minute).
 But even on my worst day and the most complex workflow it's not going to
be just one object on the low end, and it's never going to be a thousand on
the high end.

So for me, min to max, my answer would be 15 to, say, 400.  And, on
average, I'd say it's probably around 30 or so.

So, anyone willing to answer, I'd appreciate the data points.

Thanks,
Charlie