From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 12:51 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: What was the first ARS app you built?

**
My first app was a rebuild of a custom HelpDesk we used internally....it was on
3.2...had tons of bells and whistles and did many things that tons of systems
I've worked on since didn't do...was a healthy team and experience to start off
my Remedy career...wow, it's been a long time.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 10:27 AM, Jason Miller