C'da:
I regret to say that Assamnet has become a brickbatting ground.
You on one side with complete animosity for India and the Government where
you grew up and became a somebody in your own rights. And the others who
automatically become half witts for putting forward their best foot and
their best voice.

You claim that you have left India way back in the 60's and yet you seem
to know more about the intentions of GOI, the GOA, the intentions of the
ULFA. I must say that this is pretty impressive.

I really do not see in what way India would be committing a wrongful act
in supporting the Burmese people.

Mohan R. Palleti